Online meditation sessions are 30 minutes long, split into two parts. The first part is for meditation and the second part is for reflection & sharing.
I will invite you to try sharing if you feel comfortable doing so. I will mindfully listen and hold this space together.
I will journal on the following themes:
- Gratitude, ex. What are you grateful for?
- Setting intention, ex. What is the intention of your mindfulness practice?
- Learning & Growth, ex. Reflect on a recent challenge that your mindfulness practice helped you with.
- Feeling inspired, ex. What has recently inspired you?
- Celebrating, ex. Reflect on an insight or success for the week.
Although you can sign up and practice in any session we suggest finding a regular meditation time that best suits you, ideally on the same day each week. Adding a regular meditation practice to your calendar can help you get the benefits of a daily meditation practice, such as stress relief, better focus, and self-awareness.